FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
Microsoft Word is a word processor designed by Microsoft. It was first released in 1983 under the name Multi-Tool Word for Xenix systems. It is a component of the Microsoft Office system; it is also sold as a standalone product and included in Microsoft Works Suite. Beginning with the 2003 version, the branding was revised to emphasize Word's identity as a component within the Office suite on PC versions; Microsoft began calling it Microsoft Office Word instead of merely Microsoft Word. The 2010 version appears to be branded as Microsoft Word, once again. The current versions are Microsoft Word 2010.
How to recover a Microsoft Word document depends on how the document was lost in the first place. If the document exists but is damaged or cannot be opened in Microsoft Word then you need to repair it. If it has been lost or deleted then you need to recover it.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is a Microsoft Word recovery tool that can recover Word documents that have been deleted or overwritten. It can restore corrupt DOC, DOCX files, and recover deleted or lost Word documents from formatted or badly damaged hard disks.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of them and press the "NEXT" button to undelete Word documents.
5. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
6. This step will launch the Building directory interface to search the deleted files.
7. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
8. You can click "Find file by name" or "Search files" to see search office document and right click to preview the word file.
Note: You can also recover lost Word files from Raw folders.
Copyright © 2005-2014 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.