FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
Have you deleted the precious photos and need to undelete them? This article will talk about why the deleted photos can be recovered and how to recover deleted photos.
Recovering deleted photos from hard drive, memory card, digital camera, usb flash drive and other storage device is one of the common data recovery tasks. If some of your important photos have been deleted, don't be distressed. Unless the storage device on which photos are stored has been physically damaged, there is a good chance to get deleted photos back. Windows marks files invisible for deletion and removes them from the file system database when you delete them. However, the deleted files are not immediately gone. That is to say, when you delete a file, Windows makes note that the space occupied by the file is listed as available space for storing new information. Until something new is written to the part of the drive where that old file was stored, your file is still there.
There are many different photo undelete softwares. They use different techniques to get deleted photos back. Undelete photo software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is a fast and effective solution to recover deleted photos from usb flash drive, hard disk, memory card and other storage device.
Tips: If there are deleted photos, please stop using the storage device and make sure you do not save any data to the storage device.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of logical and press the "Next" button.
5. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
6. This step will launch the Building directory interface to search the deleted files on the selected volume.
7. After this scanning is finished, you will see file/folder tree.
8. You can click "File Preview" to see thumbnails or right click to preview the photo.
Note: You can also see the photos in Raw folders.
Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is not only software used to recover deleted photos, but also could be used to recover office document, video, music, email, etc. under Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
Do not forget to back up your data in Case of Data Loss! Back up with the most advanced FREE backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup Free.
Copyright © 2005-2011 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.