FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
Have you accidentally deleted music files from your iPod or MP3 player? Do you need to recover lost MP3, WMA or other types of music downloads? Don't worry, this article will let you know how to recover deleted or lost music files.
When you delete files from the computer and empty them from the Recycle Bin, they would disappear from your computer. But their content would not be destroyed immediately. Windows marks files for deletion and removes them from the file system database when you delete them. This doesn't mean they are immediately gone, and you have no chance to undelete files.
If your music downloads appear to be lost: don't panic! Unless the medium on which they are stored has been physically damaged, there is a good chance that they can be recovered. However, the chances of recovery depend on how many times the disk, memory card or music player have been written to since the files disappeared. If you have filled up your iPod or memory card with new music then your old MP3s will have been overwritten. If not, then don't write to the player, disc or memory card any more until all the options for recovering the data have been exhausted.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can easily recover previously deleted or lost music files (.mpg,.wmv,.wav,.mid and more) from hard drives, camera cards, USB's, Zip disks, floppy disks or other removable drives and disks.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of them and press the "NEXT" button.
5. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
6. This step will launch the Building directory interface to search the deleted files.
7. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
8. You can click "Find file by name" or "Search files" to see search music files.
Note: You can also recover lost music files from Raw folders.
Copyright © 2005-2014 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.