FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
Have you accidentally deleted excel documents which are important for you? And how will you do if you want to undelete excel documents. Don't be panic! This article will talk about Microsoft Excel and how to recover deleted excel documents.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application written and distributed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables and a macro programming language called VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5 in 1993. Excel forms part of Microsoft Office. The last versions are Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for Windows and 2008 for Mac. In late 2009, Microsoft released the beta version of Microsoft Excel 2010. Now, Microsoft has released the full version of Microsoft Excel 2010 recently.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is a Microsoft Excel recovery tool that can recover Excel documents that have been deleted or overwritten. It can restore corrupt XLS, XLSX files, and recover deleted or lost Excel documents from formatted or badly damaged hard disks.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of them and press the "NEXT" button to undelete Excel documents.
5. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
6. This step will launch the Building directory interface to search the deleted files.
7. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
8. You can click "Find file by name" or "Search files" to see search office document and right click to preview the excel file.
Note: You can also recover lost Excel files from Raw folders.
Copyright © 2005-2014 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.