FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
How to recover deleted or lost Email files? This article will tell you how to recover deleted or lost Email files, you will find it so easy.
PST files are very complex and in some instances recovered PST files will not function until they have also been repaired. This is done by running a program called "scanpst.exe" (also known as the "Inbox Repair Tool") which is installed by default on all Windows computer systems. Use Data Recovery Wizard to find your deleted PST file. If errors occur when you try to access it, use the Inbox Repair Tool to fix it. Once you have recovered and repaired the file you will once again be able to open the file in Microsoft Outlook.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will recover deleted Microsoft Outlook Express DBX files which have been emptied from or bypassed the Windows Recycle Bin. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will not recover individual message deleted from within Microsoft Outlook Express.
In some cases, it is possible to recover the deleted Web based email messages (such as Hotmail or Yahoo). This can only be done if you have previously opened and looked at the message on your computer before (the message is cached to your computer and can be recovered as a HTML page).
Recovering deleted emails requires data recovery software to recover deleted files. Individual emails are not stored as separate files by most email programs. Usually, an entire mail folder such as your Inbox is one single file. So if you have lost an entire email folder by deletion or format drive, normal undelete software will be much help to you recover deleted email.
Each mail folder used by your email program is a database file that contains all the emails. In the case of Microsoft Outlook the database file (PST file, for Personal STorage) also contains other data, such as your contacts and appointments.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can easily recover previously deleted or lost e-mail files from hard drives, camera cards, USB's, Zip disks, floppy disks or other removable drives and disks.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of them and press the "NEXT" button.
5. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
6. This step will launch the Building directory interface to search the deleted files.
7. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
8. You can click "Find file by name" or "Search files" to see search email files.
Note: You can also recover lost email files from Raw folders.
Copyright © 2005-2014 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.