FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
.tax file extension is associated with TurboTax, application, which is used to taxes administration. TurboTax is developed by Intuit Inc. File contains TurboTax data.
That kind of situations happens quite offen, especially for office staff. Take it easy! All you need is almighty deleted tax file recovery. EaseUS Data Recovery Software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is absolutely your best choice to recover previously deleted or lost tax files (.tax, .mdx,.q99, .q04, .t01, .t02, .t03, and more), Word, Excel, PPT etc. files and documents from hard drives, camera cards, USB's, Zip disks, floppy disks or other removable drives and disks.
Apart from recovering deleted tax files, the universal deleted tax file recovery utility also can help you recover deleted photos, videos, audios, emails from Outlook Express and MS Outlook. Additinally, it provides you multiple smart features such as fast scan, image partitions and file preview etc.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of them and press the "NEXT" button.
5. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
6. This step will launch the Building directory interface to search the deleted files.
7. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
8. You can click "Find file by name" or "Search files" to see search tax files.
Note: You can also recover lost tax files from Raw folders.
Copyright © 2005-2014 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.