FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
Losing important files that you need for school or work can be a real pain, especially if you have just spent a good deal of time working on them. If you have accidentally deleted a Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) file from your computer's hard drive, you don't have to start over from scratch with a new file. You can recover the deleted PPT file by using a file recovery utility. The utility will scan your computer's hard drive and reconstruct the missing PPT file, even if you have already emptied the computer's recycle bin.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can easily recover previously deleted or lost Microsoft PowerPoint files (.ppt, .pot and .pps) from hard drives, camera cards, USB's, Zip disks, floppy disks or other removable drives and disks.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose one of them and press the "NEXT" button
5. Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume.
6. This step will launch the Building directory interface to search the deleted files.
7. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
8. You can click "Find file by name" or "Search files" to see search PowerPoint files.
Note: You can also recover lost PowerPoint files from Raw folders.
Copyright © 2005-2015 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.