FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
A USB flash drive consists of a flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB 1.1 or 2.0 interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk. Most weigh less than 30 g. Storage capacities in 2010 can be as large as 256 GB with steady improvements in size and price per capacity expected. Some allow 1 million write or erase cycles and have a 10-year data retention cycle. USB flash drives are often used for the same purposes as floppy disks were. They are smaller, faster, have thousands of times more capacity, and are more durable and reliable because of their lack of moving parts.
It's happened to us all - you deleted the files on USB flash drive accidently or you lost the files due to other factors. There is no recycle bin for USB flash drive. Most people think that when their files are deleted accidently from USB flash drive, they are gone, they are gone forever. No! There's a good chance that the files are still there - it's just that you can't see them.
If there are deleted files on the USB flash drive, please stop using the USB flash drive and make sure you do not save any data to the USB flash drive.
Data recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can easily recover deleted files from USB flash drive, hard drive, memory card, CF card and other storage media. It has three recovery modules, "Deleted File Recovery" module is designed to recover deleted files; "Complete Recovery" is to unformat files from formatted partition; "Partition Recovery" is to recover deleted files from deleted or lost partition.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
3. Choose the USB flash drive that you want to recover deleted files from and click "NEXT" to start searching on the USB flash drive.
4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will launch the "Building directory" procedure to searching the files. You will see file/folder tree very soon.
5. After the deleted files are found by EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition, you can preview it to check the file quality. Select the files you want recover to save them to a safe place.
Following the above steps, you can easily recover deleted files from USB flash drive. Download this free data recovery software to have a try.
Caution: Saving file(s) to the partition or drive where you are recovering data, for it may result in overwriting data and permanent data loss!!!
Copyright © 2005-2015 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.