FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Minimum 128Mb RAM (recommended 256Mb)
Minimum 40Mb free disk space required
|Join Our Newsletter|
SD card, short for Secure Digital card, is a highly-sophisticated and non-volatile memory card format developed by Matsushita, SanDisk, and Toshiba for use in portable devices. It is available in standard and high-capacity formats along with a variety of speed classes. Today it is widely used in digital cameras, handheld computers, PDAs, mobile phones, GPS receivers, and video game consoles. Standard SD card capacities range from 4 MB to 4 GB, and for high capacity SDHC cards from 4 GB to 32 GB as of 2008. Announced at the 2009 CES a new specification (SDXC) (eXtended Capacity) will allow for 2TB capacity cards. For example, A camera that stores images digitally rather than recording them on film. Once a picture has been taken, it can be downloaded to a computer system, and then manipulated with a graphics program and printed. And SD card in camera is used for image storage.
Besides, Using decoder software, an SD compatible device can play music, video clips and more without a drive mechanism like those in CD and DVD players. This allows the equipment to be more compact and gives product designers new creative freedom. Reliability is also improved through the elimination of skipping on music and video files.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition, compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7, can recover lost files due to deletion, format, raw partition, virus attack, system crash etc. from SD card, external hard drive, hardware RAID, hard drive, USB drive, memory card, etc.
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of the data recovery freeware.
2. Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types
3. Choose the SD Card partition that you want to recover deleted files from and click "NEXT" to start searching on this SD Card partition.
4. The freeware for data recovery will launch the "Building directory" procedure to searching the files. You will see file/folder tree very soon.
5. After the deleted files are found by this freeware for data recovery, you can preview it to check the file quality. Select the files you want recover to save them to a safe place.
To recover formatted files from SD card, refer to How to unformat memory card with card recovery software?
The freeware for data recovery is the easiest and most powerful freeware for recovering files. Why not have a try, you have nothing to lose.
Caution: Saving file(s) to the partition or drive where you are recovering data, for it may result in overwriting data and permanent data loss!!!
Copyright © 2005-2015 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.